Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions




  • Some music I really enjoy that a little bit goes a long way- swing, big band, bluegrass, techno and a very little hip hop.
  • Is it important to have a motto for life? I think "It is better to be hated for something you are, than loved for something you are not" is a good one.
  • "Treat others as you would have them treat you" is better.
  • My children's first riding toy was the tricycle I rode as a child.
  • No that's not me in the picture above.
  • When I hear the song Apple Bottomed Jeans I can't get it out of mind for hours or days even.
  • You'll have a whole new respect- well, appreciation at least for Tom Cruise when you see him dance to that song in Tropic Thunder.
  • I believe one of the keys to a successful, long and happy life is learning to be spontaneous without being impulsive.
  • Recently FG gave me a kinda hard time about the way and number of toilet paper rolls I always buy. It is always one extra large pack,  one regular size of el cheapo and one large of a nice quality one. The cheapos are for me, the nice one for her and the three packs all together are all I can carry at one time. It is basically impossible to carry even one small pack with any amount of groceries and regardless, one small one won't last any time at all with four people using it so when I pass by Dollar General I buy the three packs- it never goes bad and call me weird but I for one don't want to live without it.


    \

No comments: