Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions

From Awkward Family Photos- monkey madness. Those people are literally sick and have a hole in their hearts they're trying to fill with those poor animals.


  • I did not know until recently John McCain wrecked 5 different aircraft during his career counting the one that was shot down over Hanoi.
  • Arianna Huffington has been a right winger Republican, a leftist Democrat and now considers herself a progressive Populist.
    Straight out the 1980s.
  • It seems irrational for people to drone on about the greed of wealthy people who might give away millions of dollars in a year and in some cases billions over a lifetime, when the person making these harsh judgments may only contribute hundreds or a few thousands of dollars over a lifetime (or hardly nothing).
  • FG is watching Teaching Ms Tingle. Literally horrible.
    Oddly I sense (and I may be wrong) that this one was faked as a goof.
  • I cleaned the fireplace out for the last time this season (05/03/2014)- kinda sad.
  • If I could pull it off I would wear an ivy cap in a minute.
  • In the beginning there was nothing... and then it exploded. Think about that.
    This one I'm afraid is all too real.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Well, slap my monkey! No, wait a minute.

Sounds like Sen. McCain was not the so good pilot back in the day. Of course, the fact that people were shooting at him may have been a factor.

I've said before - no straight single dude owns a cat. It. Just. Doesn't. Happen. A guy will tolerate, or even pretend to like a cat, in the furtherance of his journey to access some other felinity.

Blogger doesn't recognize that word, but Blogger is an idjit.

I have a plaid ivy cap that I wear maybe once every couple of years. I think the older I get, the less stupid I look wearing it. Maybe if I got the kilt outfit I saw at the RenFest, it would be a nice complement.

el chupacabra said...

Don- guilty as charged on the felinesque front of tolerance for affections sake.

The kilt?! Maybe a garment too far.