Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts


  • Phillip Garrido the guy accused of kidnapping a Lake Tahoe child was known by neighbors as creepy Phil Ha, that's better than the usual, "He was quiet, polite..." maybe, but there were warning signs!?
  • Not illegal to be creepy though I guess.
  • People report being shocked at how normal the Germans responsible for the Holocaust were. I have never been surprised that the more we learn- the more normal they become. From being very good family men, religious people (sometimes), highly intelligent, otherwise kind etc. they were normal in almost every other sense of the word and assuming they were broken monsters and that caused a one time aberration is to invite evil into the world.
  • I dislike the term sleeping together for having sex.. It seems an incredibly useless, infantile and odd lie. What are you ashamed of?
  • Someday I'll be Fine Again.
  • I cannot even picture what the old Blogger was like but there was a time when I thought this new iteration was way too complicated and I would always hate it and wish for the old version back. That is rare for me to not accept that change is good- or at least all improvement involves change.
  • What are they wanting to hide?! What I say when cops don't want POV cameras on their person or don't want citizens filming them, which is the same thing they would say about us being resistant to a warrant-less search. The difference is- I'm correct.
  • If they weren't up to no good they would demand their departments buy them POV cameras and would welcome unobtrusive filming of their activities.
  • My buddy and my experiences, education level, outlook and way of processing information are so similar, even if we have never heard a fact the other is expressing and would otherwise doubt what we're hearing were it from another person will accept it as Gospel fact if we hear it from each other. I can say without asking him he trusts me more than his wife and I trust him more than any other person I know
    .

No comments: