Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts



  • 3- the number of Easter egg hunts my kids have/will attend in 2014.
  • I am eating an orange while drinking orange juice as I write this. It is refreshing but something about it seems odd.
  • I have never met a person from California who didn't like fresh fruits.
  • Pooping on bluebonnets
  • Terminator has aged very well.
    Although it looks  like a skunk (which would be cooler than cool) the neighbor's cat had kittens. Wish I had a boa constrictor.
  • I was unusually glad to see my children this evening. Imagine my surprise when they didn't make me regret even having them after they got in the car.
  • What I see when I look up in the morning
    When I look between my legs at the foot of the bed
    To my half right
    Hard left
    Hard right
    Some random girl relaxing in the park in an ENO hammock while reading- good for her. I dig that color scheme for a hammock and have always liked black and red together.
    Falling apart dead crayfish is falling apart.





  • I found this crowbar beside the dumpster. FG was mortified when she saw me walking back to the car with it. I gave it to a friend who is a super home handyman.




No comments: