Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday's Missives


  • Dang, nature you is scary and people are dumb.
    My morning chemistry on 05/11/2014
  • I am... a child of God, a wife to my Mr. Wonderful, a mother to two beautiful blessings, a birth doula and Lamaze certified childbirth educator, a domestic engineer, a native Texan, a Fightin' Texas Aggie (WHOOP!), a lover of reading, a darn good cook, a cycle class fanatic, a wanna-be decorator, and incredibly busy... which explains the sparseness of my blog posts oftentimes. I'm loving this life!
  • The above from a Blogger profile. I wondered as I read it, Does she mean any of that? and How long before that world comes crashing down?
    Found during my JEEP search. Your jaw will drop when you see it.
  • The First Lady needs to cool her, "outrage" over the kidnapped girls in  Nigeria. She is literally playing into the hands of the terrorists and doing exactly want they want. She is not providing any kind of call to action or whatever- Western and regional nations and Nigeria itself are doing, if not all they can- all they're going to do. She is assuming the world cares what she thinks as much as her local fans. I can guess she is also setting herself up for a post First Lady role in world politics/statesmanship.
  • A connected thought: even if more is done to rescue those children- it will still play out more/less as the terrorists want- not a reason to not be involved but more reason to keep your big mouth shut about it.




    A 1955 Chevy Weatherford Christian is raffling to fund part of their school. After I win, I'll mount some Gopros on it , start a blog and chronicle my journeys on an epic coast to coast road trip.
  • The birds are singing outside as I write this (05102014 @0836) like they're happy to be alive.
  • When FG awakens from her epic 12 hour slumber we will head out to Scarborough Ren. Fest.
  • I like the names, Isabelle and Giselle and always have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give us some info on the 55 Chevy fundraiser. I searched the school's website but wasn't able to locate any info. thank you