Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesdays Digressions

I looked down at the ground in the park and saw this.

I looked up and saw this
I saw a random point there also- here it is.

  • Old but, funny Onion News Network piece on the morning after for some President Obama supporters.

  • I was in the hospital once for nearly a month. I nearly died.

  • When the doctor made me NPO (nothing by mouth) and didn't change the orders later. I didn't eat for a week.

  • What does NPO mean is a question nurses get all the time. I'm one of the few in the world who can answer that question properly- Nil Per Os.

  • I once watched the entire first season of OZ in one sitting in a shack made of old shipping containers, boxes, tin, tarps and a windshield out of a truck.

  • Naps are a great thing but, if I accidentally sleep too long when I wasn't all that tired it bums me and I have to stay up longer later to make up for the lost time.

  • The tent is still set up with a book and headlamp beside the air mattress. I bought a sleeping bag that is flannel lined and good down to 0 Fahrenheit. It's also cut extra long and wide- I like that.

  • I've never been in a sleeping bag with another person.

No comments: