Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions

A funny thing- FG has a hang up about these bottles. She compulsively places them so the cap is up as in her mind to do otherwise- it is upside down. I personally feel these bottles are one of mans better ideas and I'm just as obnoxious about insuring they're upside down- so they're right side up.

  • During my single years a woman who was vying for the position of GF hinted during our get to know each other phase that she had been sexed by the low life brother of somebody who is reality show famous. There may be less appealing things to learn about somebody- I just haven't encountered them. She was nice, smart, funny, loved kids, employed and literally beautiful and after that, she absolutely disgusted me.
  • A connected thought: I had some early good, tingly feelings about her- which immediately disappeared when she told me about that. It was interesting. My curiosity and feelings for her did not fade over time or come and go with different situations. If I had taken note of the time, I could have told you the exact second my interest in her evaporated.
  • If you need a used car got to Roger Williams in Weatherford and ask for Harry Southern. Look at the back of the lot for cars they will wholesale if they don't sell and make a  low ball offer- you won't hurt his feelings and both of you have nothing to lose.
    Here, have a picture of an astronaut holding a surfboard.
  • Weird- as I went to save this post for later I published it like I knew what I was doing.
  • It is crazy how good the cards that play music when you opened them has gotten.
  • Two dozen roses, chocolates and a Teddy bear- what she got.
  • The t in Teddy should be capitalized as it comes from Teddy Roosevelt- right?
  • I have never thought about that before.
  • What always jumps out at me about my expedition to Big Bend? How incredibly hot it was, how quickly it got that way each day and how remote it was. It is morning. You watch the sun come up and make a glorious sunrise and then it immediately begins to try to kill you. And the isolation? The border of the park is an hour and a half to the closest thing you would call a town and the camp site was over an hour from the entrance to the park.
  • I cannot wait to go back.

No comments: