Sunday, March 23, 2014





  • Crossfade Colors. They'll be at the Verizon Center August 21, 2011.
  • Obviously from an old, lost draft. Today is 03232013.
  • Oh well, I'll post it a year from today and we'll wonder who/what and why.
  • The normally nice smelling brand and scent of incense I'm burning smells like a trash fire.
  • I'm really getting getting excited about Scarborough Fair.
  • My spell checker is missing obvious (to me) word substitutions.
  • I almost always first misspell spell as speel.
  • I ran out of pain medicine recently. It isn't as fun one might guess.
  • Relationship pro tip: If you're spending time with someone and they ridicule you for singing and/or dancing turn your back on that person and count your lucky stars they showed you how awful they are whether they know it or not.

No comments: