Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions


  • Who says birds are, well- bird brained? An eagle drags goats off cliff for dinner.
  • If someone who normally never chewed that much gum or sucked on hard candy suddenly always seems to be eating hard candy (especially cinnamon flavor) or chewing gum all the time and seem to really have to act like they enjoy them soooo much is why they have them all the time- they are covering up the smell of alcohol, cigarettes or another human's private parts and it might be all 3.
  • It doesn't take a lot but regardless of the setting I need just a little personal time and space each day. In the morning I get up before my children. If they get up 15 minutes later that is cool- yeah an hour is better but I'll be alright with the 15. If they get up before me I'm not going to be in a bad mood but I can  come close without that personal time.
  • Last night (03/14/2014) I had a very passable steak at of all places- Applebees. It came out hotter than any steak I have ever had and was done perfectly. The cook acted like he had to pay for the onions and mushrooms but yeah- the steak was pretty good and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.
  • In the apartments I used to live in a neighbor could be heard masturbating nearly every morning in his bathtub. Some things you shouldn't know about people I suppose but it didn't bother me- I liked the guy and didn't think anything bad about him at all. He was a good neighbor who just happened to like to choke his chicken, a lot.
  • Although I did wonder what I would do if we ever had to shake hands.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was reading a book recently about brain capacities of animals compared to people, and when it comes to birds, crows can do some pretty complicated things. On par with primates in some respects.

Still, getting a goat that's too big to kill one-on-one to fall down a cliff is pretty good. Most people I know couldn't do that.

an Donalbane said...

Fist bump?

el chupacabra said...

Katy- I heard them talking about that book I think on NPR.
Yes, that one should be on cool kills of the week for sure.

Don- Oh man thanks- I'll practice.