Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts

The motorcycle fever is burning within me as spring tries to assert itself. No, I would not have this as my daily ride but yes if money was no object I would have one just as ridiculous to occasionally pull out and go pop wheelies on Saturday nights.

  • People used to get fooled all the time by bad photoshops that I couldn't believe would even raise an eyebrow. The colors, shading, scale or composition would be laughably wrong to me. Today, I see things made by random nonprofessionals that unless they're being intentionally ironic or there is the dead giveaway of the shopped pic being in a contest for shopped pics etc. I can't tell if they're real or not- or at least I cannot point out to you why they're fake.
  • What will happen when we all cannot ever tell what is real or not?
  • The father of one of the recent mass murderers has said his son was evil and he wish he had never been born. He is correct of course but how sad that must be to be able to honestly say that.
  • That dumb song song about how the guy is, rollin' around on 35s a pretty girl by my side. You got that sun tan skirt and boots Waiting on you to look my way and scoot your little hot self over here. Girl grab me another beer... started playing in a loop as soon as I awoke this morning and shows no sign of abating.
  • I may go crazy.
  • If you go to the Macaroni Grill on University as we all will some day I suppose, ask for Mike to be your server and order the Veal Morgana. 
  • And yes- that song is still there. Good grief.
  • Veal cannot all be raised in some cruel torture chamber of horrors as people want to believe-  the animals would not make their gains and would almost all inevitably stress out and die early. It would be a self limiting thing and there would be no industry as well, all the animals would die early and those that lived would not make gains to make feeding them worth it at sale time. So what if they're young on the scale of cow life span? Are we supposed to bothered they didn't have a full cowhood or something?
  • All I know is they are delicious- you can practically taste the cruelty.
    Here, have a an Oreo cake ball. You're welcome.

    The contents of the pockets of my parka when I dug it out  this past winter. Whats in your pocket?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's already happened. I have no reason to believe that the President is not simply a CGI creation. I've seen characters in Pixar that looked more realistic. Plus his shadow is always going in the wrong direction.

RPM said...

Never been a fan of the crotch rocket. Touring or chopper, I'm all in. I like to ride comfortable.

Veal? Very tasty. Pass the Foie Gras, please!