Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday's Situation


  • The knucklehead next door plays his music way too loud and early. No, I'm not too old- he is rude.
  • I slept in this morning and like a log all night. I only recall waking once as a book was stabbing me in the kidney. I have slept well only a few times in years and I never know why it happens so I can replicate the conditions other than occasionally I'm literally exhausted.
  • Literally is used by me a lot to help connote an absolute.
  • We're trying to figure out something to do for fun or otherwise a diversion today and for the life of me I can't think of anything.
  • It just hit me- the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and then Lisa's for fried chicken livers.
  • Here is to hoping Lisa's is still open as so much of my recently made plans revolve around her fried, breaded and served with biscuits and gravy goodness.
  • Mmmmm gravy.
  • I just read that air travel declined 20% the year after 911 happened resulting in about 1600 more traffic deaths. 
  • What I'm listening to: Primus The Devil Went Down  To Georgia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read a book that talked about the 9/11 thing. It's interesting: Our ability to weigh risk is thrown off by something that is so easily and vividly called to mind.