Tuesday, March 11, 2014

From Ages Old Drafts Clean Up Day

                                                        Not my dog. My dog would never, ever do that! Wear a goofy sweater that is.

  • I lost my mind and bought my children a dog. I will say though, a little money + momentary lapse in judgement and hearing about him being the last of the litter at the right time = hero.
  • No name yet.
  • Just realized- I think he is the first dog I've ever bought in my life.
  • Bought myself a new watch, it has a thermometer, altimeter, barometer and electronic compass.
  • Not sure yet if it does the time though.
  • It knows by how you hold your wrist in the dark to turn on the light so you can see the dial.
  • I love it- it is cool.
  • Recently a case involved a very large woman, a very large dog, a very tearful, drunk hubby all in a very small travel trailer. God bless 'em all, they were good people and loved me like family. It was a 75 mile drive one way. My relief got sick  so I worked 15 hours while a replacement was found for her and for some reason I couldn't sleep afterwards. I had to return to the same case that night.
  • I literally don't remember the drive there or home.
  • Great Frank Sinatra song- really good video for, I've Got You Under My Skin.

No comments: