Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday's Situation






  • My computer got eat up by a virus- one that acts like an anti virus program and basically holds the machine hostage until you ransom it by buying Full Protection.

  • Retarded.



  • My friend introduced me to a woman and then texted her: "Hey, I need you to know, Kevin is one of my besties- don't hurt him." She responded with," Who says I will? Maybe he'll hurt me. Anyway, he's a big boy." He came back with,"All I'm saying is don't hurt him."



  • Money can't buy that.



  • Zachary asked what my camera tripod was for so I explained it to him quickly while dressing and without showing him how it worked. He drug it out the next day and correctly set it up and figured out how to use the elevation crank and pan lever.



  • "I did it all by myself!"



  • A show stopper: people overheard him ask for fruit and inform me we needed to wash our hands before we ate- both in a single visit to a restaurant.



  • I recently met a senior NCO in the military who happens to be female. She could talk about teaching troops how to shoot, move and communicate, leading convoys and patrols, discuss the merits of a MK 19 v. .50 cal etc. I figured, "Yeah, she knows her stuff. I could probably follow her anywhere." until I commented on her legs and she said,"You like those? Yeah, they're pretty alright and they go all the way up to here." while pulling her shorts up a little.

  • Then I knew.

  • The Flys- Got You where I Want You. One of my favorite songs.

No comments: