Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday's Dispatch

















  • I went out last Friday to run errands- on foot and got soaked in the rain. I mean- my bones were wet. It must have been a pathetic sight.






  • When I was in college and drove back and forth from Texas and Tennessee a lot I would always pick up hitchhikers and my friends in both states would gripe at me. My reply would be basically, "What are the odds I'd pick up the Multi State Strangler?" or whatever. Most of the time the hitchers just slept.






  • I never reminded them to put on their seatbelts and always thought I'd run the car off the road if they tried something.






  • Guess if I had to think about it like that I shouldn't have been doing it.






  • Having the newest cell phone doesn't interest me a bit. If I can talk on it I'm good. As a matter of fact, 2 of the last 3 I've owned were given to me when I got stuck with a dead phone and someone offered their old one.

No comments: