Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday's Missives

























  • When I was in Iraq at Camp Cedar II there was a platoon of gun trucks that ran convoys to different area bases. They had 6 trucks and of these trucks 4 were gunned by females- 3 of whom were smoking hot and there wasn't anything wrong with the fourth. It was so obvious when they would park near the chow hall guys would swarm them and get their pics made with them. I remember Italian soldiers in particular just mobbing them.






  • All the Italian soldiers looked like Mexican soap stars.






  • Last night I got just a little too warm under the covers and after kicking some off felt great. Then a couple of hours later I got a little chilly and felt great when I slid back under the covers.






  • Is there anything better than that?






  • I'm easy to please.

2 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

Dude. I should have joined the Army. All of the Woman Marines were rough when I was in.

I suspected they had penises.

Never tried to confirm.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Jarhead- Funny you should mention that- the Corp is known for having the hottest females these days. Every time my soldiers came back from the Marine finance office or the airfield it was always,"Holy crap, I joined the wrong service. You should have seen all the hotties over there!"