Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wednesday's Digressions





  • At 110 MPH Beemer is making about 5500 RPMs. I love the manual shift- holy smokes it pulls out great.



  • Why so fast? My favorite song was on Deftones- Change (In The House Of Flies). Don't even bother- I assure you, you won't like it.



  • Zac can bench press 15 pounds.



  • "I'm calling whine one one for you right now"- last text I received.



  • Ha!



  • I got drunk dialed again last night. This time an old friend who moved out of state. I couldn't hear a word she said so she said (or rather slurred)," Doth worry. I go aside on the balcony. I get great ceptions there." I heard a sliding door open then she said,"Now..." and there was a bang-crash-boom then click and nothing. She didn't call back and wouldn't answer when I tried. About 3 hours later as I was dozing off it hit me- Oh God- please don't tell me she just took a nose dive off her balcony and pile drivered herself into the sidewalk...



  • Oh, speaking of weird calls- I may have mentioned the little baby who would call my phone. She would say,"What you doin?" Driving, what you doin baby? "Nothing- what you doin?" she would reply. Then she'd say,"I love you." and I'd say back, I love you too. Again she'd say,"I love you." and I'd say,"I love you too." This happened 2-3 times a week for a month and I never figured out who it was. Then, one night at work an older child- maybe 8? year old girl left a voice mail from the same number at about midnight," Mama, I want you to come home NOW ! We need you. Come home NOW mama !"



  • Sickening.
  • There's nothing in this world like when Zac tells me he loves me.

No comments: