Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday's Summary

  • Off to Mineral Wells State Park.
  • There is simply nothing better than friends- new or old.
  • I may occasionally say Good morning to my children first, but I try to make the first thing they hear I love you.
  • Zac and I were at the fitness center well before 7:00 AM. He would get more out of the workouts if he would quit flirting with the college girls.
  • We're at friends who have a gorgeous 16 year old daughter- can't tear him away.
  • Bought Dublin Dr. Peppers at Wally World this morning. Life got a little better after that.
  • "You look sharp!" the girl at Kohls said to Zac when he marched out of the dressing room. I'm surprised he didn't say, I know.
  • He was probably thinking it.
  • We're out of here! Fun times.

4 comments:

Opus #6 said...

I must see a picture of this Zac of which you speak. Got any old links?

Opus #6 said...

Found it. For a second there, I thought you had another boy in high school or something. I guess your little guy already likes the ladies. Heh.

el chupacabra said...

Took tons of pics- will be putting them up soon.

Kathleen... said...

LOL on the inner 16 thoughts. =)