Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's Dispatch

I don't know where to start.

  • The case I'm working now is unbelievably hard. He has a very- very high acuity level and the case is inherently sad. Also- he has C-difficile infection making him explode in a cloud of brown goo about every 20 minutes.

  • Code Brown.

  • Note to future patients: just because I kept you cracking up, was unnaturally patient with the situation and we learned each others life stories does not mean I want to drive an hour to be destroyed for twelve by coming back. Believe me it was way more fun for you than me.

  • I'll be back. If you know nothing else about me- know I'm a slow learner and a glutton for punishment.

  • Did I mention I flipped a bedpan full of doo-doo all over me and had to wear some ridiculous high water polyester sweats while the patiwents wife washed my stuff?
  • Patiwents? Ha- patients.

  • It was AWESOME!
  • Recently two different women at two different times leaned in and confided in a conspiratorial/attempted humorous tone how they gutted their ex husbands in the divorce. Believe me that's less than attractive.
  • Most recent woman who seems interested in me is maybe 25, is covered in tattoos and has no children.
  • What could possiblie go rong?
  • Zac has caught four fish this year. We go to Denny's every morning before we go fishing. He asks for , "Orange juice and stwawbewees pwease!" every time. He is such an awesome person.
  • Big brother spent a lot of the summer wake boarding behind a Ski Nautique. Man oh man. That colicky baby I drove around in my awesome 1988 Camaro at all hours of the night so at least one of us could get some peace and quiet is 6 ft+ tall dark with perfect teeth and is chasing girls on the lake while wake boarding.
  • Simply unbelievable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what else did my ex-wife say?

I had a guy offer me the use of his crappie shack on Amon Carter Lake recently - may have to take him up on that.

Anonymous said...

I did not gut my husband in my divorce, in fact it was I who was totally gutted. Trust me, that aint attractive either.

~Double Fake Tammy Wynette

an Donalbane said...

T-tops on the Camaro or no?

el chupacabra said...

anon1 I'll neve tell

anon2 Sing it Tammy

Don- Tragically no.