Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday's Digressions

Big bubba just didn't know how much help he needed while working the stock show.



  • With one exception every Emily Dickinson poem can be sung to the tune of Teh Yellow Rose Of Texas.


  • Did I make that up? I don't know, I've had that thought stuck in my mind for a while, but I don't know where I read or heard it. And yes- I caught the "teh" foible- I do that every time and have decided to embrace the teh.


  • Recently, I learned something awful about someone I do business with occasionally and he will not get another nickel of mine.


  • Of course the awfulity of drinking OJ after brushing your teeth is legendary, but have you ever tried eating a peach after same? I do no recommend the practice.


  • Bleack.


  • The dance scene from Matrix Reloaded is very sexy to me for some reason.

3 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

Love that movie.. bet it had nothing to do with the fact that scene is pretty orgy~ish !
Gia

mzchief said...

You have pretty/handsome babies.

el chupacabra said...

G Unit- really NEVER thought of it that way! : )

MZ- Thanks. Yeah, I get something right occasionally.