Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday's Missives

Humans are sooo unbelievably dumb. Pay you to place my child near something that could rip him in half literally faster than you could blink an eye? Sure- why not?





  • I've never eaten any type of kabob or the testicles of any animal.



  • Could see the first statement changing- not the second without some sort of sorcery- or at least treachery.
  • This is my first post since forever although I continue my dumb journals in the notebook I use for work. Still like coming back and seeing the posts I've missed and read each one.
  • Seriously contemplating a return to public health nursing. It has: great hours, surprisingly good retirement and pay and could you feel any better about yourself when you're helping essentially helpless people and improving public health?



  • There is a big deal made over stats from some study every year or two about how men are _____ times more likely to cheat than women in a relationship. You couldn't make me believe there's that big of a difference and due to the fact a dog ugly woman will have ten guys elbowing each other out of the way to have sex with her it wouldn't be surprising if they are less faithful than men.



  • It's odd to me people will wring their hands in holy horror that heroin is considered a legitimate drug in some countries while understanding morphine is a legitimate drug to control severe pain here in the United States when they each essentially convert into the same drug in the human body.



  • I often catch myself now inadvertently using there when it should be their in a sentence I'm writing.



  • So, that's where it starts...



  • You would not believe either the sheer volume or nasty content of spam comments I received when I did a post about a cock fight near my hometown.

1 comment:

YM said...

Parts of your last two posts could lead one to believe you're a member of the He-man Woman-haters Club.

Either that or you're looking for an argument. Put yer dukes up.

J/K

Cheaters suck no matter their gender.