Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts



  • I'm unbelievably sleepy- carb. overload from Sweetie Pies I guess and the onions don't help. If I'm already tired they knock me smooth out.
  • Here you go- Cage The Elephant- No Rest For The Wicked. You were right- thanks.

  • 'Does it exist?' she asked in a recent text. I really believe so, so let's hope for the best.

  • Are geckos native to Texas? I didn't think so, but there are areas of the metroplex that are covered with them.

  • You know you're a hospice nurse when you've attempted a repair of a Seal A Meal, walked the patients dog and captured a gecko in the daughters bedroom to release it outside- all in a single shift.
  • I'm responding real well to working out again- can already tell shirts are fitting tighter, I feel good and thankfully haven't re injured myself.
  • If it gets any hotter the air will burst into flames.

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

Keep going strong. That is hard work but God's calling.