Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday's Dispatch






  • Story of the worlds smallest mum. She and her "trainee priest" hubby have two other children.
  • I'm sure since Clint Eastwood had something to do with it the movie Invictus will be great but, those are some terrible accents affected by Freeman and Damon.
  • Getting over (trying anyway) being sick. I went to bed at about 9 last night and slept until 1 this afternoon after sleeping nearly all day yesterday.
  • I was pretty sure I was going to die.
  • I'm tired again and the room is spinning- I think I'll go lie down.

4 comments:

YM said...

You can't die, we haven't gone to lunch yet.


Feel better and don't breath on me.

Ada said...

Um, I'm pretty sure you posted a list of things to do to feel better when you are sick.

Find it. Read it. Do it.

I'll pray for you in the meantime. :)

Gia's Spot said...

Feel better, soon!
I heard the movie was fabulous...on my to do list..
Just shows there is someone for everyone.
Who cares for the nurse who is sick?

MarmiteToasty said...

sorry your feeling poorly....... huge hugs and hope you feel better soon..

x