Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Final Words Spoken Final Insults Heard By Saddam



Saddam] God is Great. Palestine is Arab






[Voices] May God's blessings be upon Muhammad and his household.






[Voices] And may God hasten their appearance and curse their enemies.






[Voices] Muqtada [Al-Sadr]...Muqtada...Muqtada.






[Saddam] Muqtuda? (laughs) Are you men? Is this the bravery of Arabs?






[Voice] Long live Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr.






[Voice] To hell.






[Saddam] The hell that is Iraq? ((Arabic: جحينب هو عراق Ghihyneb hew A'raq)






[Voice] You have destroyed us, killed all of us, our nation is ruined.






[Saddam] I helped you survive. Iraq is nothing without me!






[Voice] Please do not. The man is being executed. Please no, I beg you to stop.






[Saddam] (Recites Shahada) There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God. There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad...

1 comment:

mzchief said...

I cannot help but wonder if evil people who pray on their way to their death REALLY feel closer to God or just hope praying makes them closer to God.