Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Getting Ready For Work Would Rather Take One To The Gut Missives



  • Dug my car out of the snow for the second time- in my life.
  • Couldn't find the pic I wanted- so here's a cheezbrgr I made and ate with my own little hands.
  • Last rites are interesting although not a component of my spirituality.
  • 7- the number of cars in the ditch last night on way to work.
  • An old friend is a patient at the nursing home I'm working- Oh my God. It was sad but, I went and spent a good bit of time with her this morning. A freak infection a few months ago and she'll never walk again any distance or work etc.
  • She was so happy to see me although it was initially a shock for me to see her that way. She's very sick and in bad shape.
  • Yes, it could be us- I guess.
  • I love Hal Ketchum and here's one of his best. For some reason when you search this song Kenny Rogers The Gambler comes up- yikes. I would rather be poked in the eye with a stick.
  • Hope your Christmas was good- whatever good is for you. For me it would be everybody getting along, (in PJs preferably) a fireplace, a pup, games, hot chocolate and coffee and the air thick with every type of love God dreamed up for man and memories that would carry us through to next year or our death- whichever comes first..

5 comments:

YM said...

I was just driving through Weatherford on my way home from my daughter's and wondered if any of the people I passed was you. It sucks you had to leave your loved ones on Christmas to go to work but I know the ones you're going to are happy to see you coming.

Ada said...

two things:
are those pinto beans on your plate?

isn't kenny rogers a must down in your neck of the woods?

el chupacabra said...

My Queen- I SAW you! Lookin' good! Thanks.

Ad Rock- Black Eyed Peas. No, most people down here have no use for him- that's a myth. He's for people from Vegas, Cali and New York that think they like country.

YM said...

Funny, my landlady/friend was just telling me last night, her husband's sister's room mate is Kenny Roger's sister.

You should have waved.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please come to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room