Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Dispatch

Laminate and place in a highly visible area in your time machine. If you don't- don't blame me when something goes wrong
  • My oldest son just told my daughter she ,"is soooo spazmatic."
  • If someone cuts one around my baby son he'll say,"Eschuuuuse you!"
  • If he does it himself he slaps his knee and cracks up laughing.
  • The other night Zac took a big drink of his milk, looked over into my tea glass, looked back up at me, smiled turned back to the glass and spit a mouthful of milk into my glass.
  • I have no idea how many times I've already mowed my yard.
  • The baby swallows uder the front porch are fully fledged and look like miniature versions of the parent birds- very clean and pretty though.
  • Wish I had a place for some chickens.
  • Bought my daughter a little bantam rooster once thinking he wouldn't crow all that bad since he was so little.
  • Ha!
  • Also, he would start at 3 AM. Unless it was stormy then he'd do it anytime.
  • So unbelievably loud. When the baby was little and not sleeping much I would hold him to keep him quiet. In the morning there we both would be zonked smooth out in the recliner.
  • I mean me and the rooster.

5 comments:

Ada said...

totally going to start using the word spazmatic. hee hee

4 Life said...

Funny - the milk spit into the tea. Is that kid British? tee hee! Funny about cracking up at his own 'gaseous explosions', as we call them around here for fun, yet 'exchuuuusing' everyone else. LOL

an Donalbane said...

If my time machine were working - which it isn't - I think I'd set it for 1883.

Don't know why, but that time period holds a lot of fascination for me.

an Donalbane said...

Now, regarding the bantam rooster - buy some cotton balls at Walmarts or the dollar store. Make a fake moustache and soulpatch/goatee, and get some horn rimmed glasses.

Walk around saying to yourself, "What should the eleventh herb be?"

That'll get him to shut up.

MarmiteToasty said...

I will laminate it and place it on the shelf with me pantie liners upon the shelf marked... survival needs..

I remember the first time one of my sons called one of his siblings a 'spazmo' and a 'mong' I was a little upset until I had time to reflect how I had called my brother the exact same thing 40 years ago LOL...

You drink tea in a glass?? milk no sugar and piping hot for me please - good baby LOL

Oh please please get some chickens..... Janet has been injured whilst Ive been away and if she dies I will be devastated - how can one love a chicken so dam much - I must be such a saddo.....

I lay with a chicken in a little box on the end of my bed one night cos it was poorly, and have been sitting much of the days here of late with Janet upon my lap as she falls asleep.... so I understand....

please please get chickens...

x