Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Numerology




  • 7 The number of girlfriends with names names starting with the letter J



  • 3 Children



  • 20 Cars I've owned



  • 4 Motorcycles



  • 55 Hours I once went without sleep



  • 18 Longest period of hours I've ever slept



  • 1 War
  • 1 Marriage (those two thoughts really aren't related)



  • 1 Boat owned (plenty)



  • 4 Bones broken



  • 22 Flights in an airplane



  • 4 Continents

  • 4 Countries


  • 5 Women I've known who've had abortions

  • 1 True friend betrayed

  • 13 Guns I own

  • 125 Fastest in a car

  • 137 Fastest on a motorcycle

  • 3 Houses owned in my life

  • 43 Longest miles ridden in a single ride on a bicycle

  • 19 Miles in a single run on foot
  • ? Number of people who've said something like,"I'd give anything to know what's going through your mind right now." It's not that big of a mystery really- it's the Meow Mix jingle. Honestly, it justs runs in a loop 24 hours a day.


5 comments:

The Accomplice said...

Crazy facts. Although yu must be attracted to girls with the "J" name.

el chupacabra said...

Yeah, I've wondered about that too-never thought about it until it was mentioned by someone else.

Maybe it is some kind of Freudian thing but, I think it's just a coincidence.

The Accomplice said...

We will call it that.

LandShark 5150 said...

EXCELLENT POST do you still ride scooters?

el chupacabra said...

I haven't had a bike for a couple of years but, I've got the fever again so will probably get another pretty soon.