Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday's Digressions

This package of cookies was given to me by an unAmerican patient. There are a lot of lessons on that little package. Is there any part of that little girl's face and general appearance that makes you want to eat cookies? To me she just looks like a pleasant but intentionally  generic person. I don't  know what she wants me to do when I see her on a cookie wrapper- but I dont want to eat cookies.What on Earth is she doing with her hands? What is a gluco? Also, am I making this up or isn't there a tie-in between the human mind and red and yellow colors and how we perceive a food stuffs?

  • My new nemo air mattress is great. Overnight it stayed firm in 20 degree temperatures.
  • Related thought: I simply could not have guessed there would ever come a time I would pay 150 buck for a camping air mattress. 
  • When I was kid I was aware of computers- as the giant megaliths that they were. They were giant and highly specialized and seemed to mostly be used for military purposes. The car we rented for Xmas vacation 2017 had its own hot spot and if that got dodgy- Zac would hit me up to turn on the wi fi to my phone.
    These dolls are supposed to represent my nursing buddy and her 2 lunch and clothing exchange buddies.
  • A headline I read earlier was something to the effect of, "contamination found in most bottled- water study shows". I didn't read it but I didn't need to- that would have to be true.
    Motard  Marine.
  • I just saw an article titled, The most right swiped man on Tinder tells you to how to make a good profile- or whatever. Intrigued, I checked the page to find out what kind of tricks that dating magician had in store. Nothing to see here folks- he is so insanely hot looking, he sort of had a glow or an aura about him. I literally would not be surprised to find he is not even a human but is some type of angelic being. As for his tips? They are the same ones you've seen a hundred times before and not only that- I would be shocked if the same ones are not on the Tinder app. itself.
  • He (not you or me) would be drowning in the dating pool if he did the exact opposite of all those things.
  • Good looking people almost always take it for granted how much easier their lives are because of those looks.
  • Taking dating advice from somebody like that is exactly a lot like taking financial advice from a lottery winner.
    As smells have always been important to me and I grew up in the 1970s- I've always burned incense around the house. And odd thing that I've taken a note of is; of the ones that are supposed to have tape wrapped around them I've never seen any of them not have the tape wrapped around them- not once.
  •  Drunk History is kinda hit and miss but this one is pretty good.

No comments: