Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday's Thoughts


  • A friendly acquaintance had been married about a year when I bumped into her and her husband in public and we chatted and generally caught up  with each other. I had only met him once previously and barely exchanged pleasantries back then. First thought as we parted ways when we met up again and we actually spent some time with each other? Is she... cool with his- homosexuality? She has to know- right? I mean- does she know?!
  • Prior to their marriage she actually engaged in conversation with me regarding him and the fact she had not had sex in a long time so I know sexuality was a part of the relationship equation for her.
  • What do the preceding thoughts mean? Nothing- they are simply observations.
  • Maybe a take away is- humans are weird and complicated.






  • There have in recent history been a few different actors mostly or at least largely known for their distinctively warm and deep sounding voices who have died of throat or lung cancer secondary to cigarette smoking.
  • I wish I had bought the 24K gold version of my phone.
  • It is about $%^# time we got tough on crime!