Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday's Thoughts

My telephone heard an ad for a hair replacement product on my drive home from work. Illuminati confirmed.

  • One of my friends is in a club organized by a group of ladies that she works with. They call themselves The Friday Night Book Club. They get together every other Thursday night to eat bad food and get drunk. Books play no role in the club whatsoever.
  • That is hilarious to me for some reason.
  • Yesterday 11/30/2017 I had something in my eye which was about to be the end of me- as I knew myself. About 5 probings by myself in front a mirror and a visualization by a nursing buddy showed nothing. I tried eye drops-  to no avail. When I got home I looked again to see what causing the issue. This time I saw the problem- a $#@!% eye lash was jammed into the tear duct of my left eye. I could barely see the end of it and had to pull it with a tweezer.
  • I have never even heard of that happening.
  • You cannot believe the things- good and bad which happen to me that other people cannot imagine.
  • Tweezer is a comical word.
  • I love horchata and always have- although I drink it maybe only every 2-3 years. It has to be fresh and light on the cinnamon  (which still must be high quality) but yeah- I love the stuff.
  • This morning a new Dodge Charger made an illegal lane change without signalling while obviously speeding and came fairly close to rear ending me.
  • Welcome to my retirement plan homie.

No comments: