|Old tractors always catch my attention. An old friend asked a customer about a poppin' Johnny he noted on their property. She said something like, Oh honey, we don't have any use for it- why don't you just take it?! Feeling he should give her something he paid her 100 bucks for it. He went through it a little and put some fresh gas in it and it fired right up. He bought new tires and a trailer for it and had hayrides in the neighborhood on Halloween and Christmas. I hated him.|
- Somebody I know believes Michelle Obama is a man and will go into some detail about that idea being arrived at by her body's proportions and how this idea was proved by a scientist. It went something like, Kevin, it was provvvved by a scientist! I had heard or read something like that once in the past but man, it is weird to actually meet someone who believes things like that. It will change the way I look at the person- forever. I excused myself rapidly and on returning changed the subject. It was sickening.
- We waste a lot of time, money and energy on nonsense fueled by people's hatred, superstitions and ignorance.
Some drive by shootings: I see this guy often on Berry in Fort Worth. The light is never right for me to talk to him although I would like to have the chance.
If their business logo prominently features a religious connotation I automatically tend to trust them less as I resent their attempt to manipulate and assume they won't have my best interests at heart.
I am unsure why I shot these two- they probably annoyed me in some way.
Cool car for an automotive related business.
Cool old truck.
First old school station wagon I've seen in a long time.
- Nothing is known to me about Benedict Cumberbatch other than he is a British actor and popular here. Something gives me the impression Americans like the sound of his name. It is fun to say it I will admit- especially if you do it in an English accent- give it a try. It is a blast.
- Since I keep a toothbrush in my office it isn't unusual for me to not brush my teeth in the morning before leaving home. This day (01/08/2015) was odd in that I failed to take advantage of said toothbrush all day- disgusting.
- Good oral hygiene is the key to success and longevity I always say.
See what I mean- George here failed to brush properly- I'll go out on a limb and say he never brushed his teeth. Look where that inattention to detail got him- he was unsuccessful getting across the road and his longevity?! Fuhhgedaboutit!
- There has been a debate about a 17 year old girl who wanted to refuse treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma. She and her mother lost a court decision and she will be forced to undergo treatment until at least she turns 18. An interesting turn- because she lost the right to choose in this battle she may live long enough to make all the dumb decisions she wants.
- Today is 01/09/2015 and just read part of an article about the aforementioned story. The girl said things to the affect, I don't want poisons and toxins circulating through my body and I want to explore alternative treatments and I have a right to decide and Its about the quality of my life not the quantity... So yeah, she pretty much regurgitated every nonsensical catch phrase ever used to sell snake oil, make people sound smarter than they really are and to simplify complex subjects that have ever been used.
- Again, because she will be compelled to complete treatment she will live long enough to feel silly about saying those things.
An arrangement I made