Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions

This is the cop accused of abusing his power and raping women he stopped. He looks like he has extra chromosome or is defective by a couple or something. I'm just saying what you're thinking and you know it. So exhale your self righteous gasp of indignation.
  • A billion plus people on this planet do not have access to consistently clean water. Thousands starve to death each day. We dump gallons of ice water over peoples heads (for what I'm not sure) and have contests to see who can eat the most food- and we wonder why they hate us...
  • My new tent is on the way- I'm pumped. It is a Timberline SQ2. With the footprint you can do a light set and it weighs only 4 pounds but has room for 2+ and may last me literally the rest of my life. I ordered  some Nite Ize cam locks to tension the guy lines and reflective green paracord for said guy lines.
  • It looks like a friend is going to buy my Casio Pro Tek watch paving the way for my purchase of a Garmin Tactix GPS watch.
  • Yes, I am a gear junkie.
  • My name is Kev and I'm a gear junkie
  • Hi Kev!
  • Doctors offices commonly charge a 10 dollar fee to refill a controlled substance prescription if there is not an associated office visit. It is easy to see why they do it. It takes time and their time is valuable. There could also be some potential dangers to this idea- as in when the physician realizes 10 bucks for 8 seconds worth of work and you don't have to deal with a whining patient ain't a bad gig.
  • Carlsbad, Taos, Albuquerque, Carlsbad, Lincoln County and Lincoln Ntl Forest- some of the stops on my upcoming vacation.

No comments: