|I took this cloud picture personally but not while doing a barrel roll in a De Havilland Tiger Moth as it sort of appears.|
- I've put a Dread Zeppelin video or two up here. They are usually known as a Led Zeppelin cover band who use a Reggae beat and the lead singer is an Elvis impersonator named Tort Elvis- yeah I know, awesome huh? Anyway, here they are with a rendition of Heartbreaker that kinda devolves into Heartbreak Hotel that.... If you're not down with this I'm afraid you can't be my special friend anymore.
- Zac and big brother are both taking music lessons this summer.
- Groan, I may as well cross one off my life list and make a concerted effort to learn a string instrument as well.
- Was already planning on getting SCUBA certified. Yes, if you've read some long ago posts I've spent untold hours diving- most solo and have never been certified.
- We have a little city operated water park in town that Zac and I hit today for the first time. The water was too cold for me, but he had a blast. It was about a billion degrees out there- I was seeing spots by the time we left.
- Although we do eat a lot of rich foods we also eat lots of fruits I hope my children and others that stay around here never forget that.
- I have no idea how many trees I've planted in my lifetime already.