- I go and explore our world with my children so we have the experience together, get some exercise and so someday they will return to those places and find themselves, me and us- maybe even long after I'm gone.
- Pedernales Falls is on the list to hit this summer (2014). Turner Falls is on the list always as it is accessible and pretty cheap.
- For most of my adult life I've gone to TF at least a few times a year.
- Supposedly way back in the day it was the last place you would take a family as it was a biker haven. It may be an urban legend but I have heard multiple times from people contemporary to me they had been told the same from people in the generation before us and I have heard the same.
I like that design. It could not be more simple, efficient nor more different than what we picture as a chair. I bet it is comfortable. I wanted to sit in it.
- I just tried to watch a documentary about Jimi Hendrix. Within 5 seconds some guy that didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about referred to Jimi as, The most important guitar player in the 20th century and then later said, He pushed the envelope... Groan.
- The Beemer is going to my eldest. It isn't like a valued old pickup or sports car we would like to keep in the family. It is more like something I hope doesn't become an albatross around his neck. If I hear it is causing him to much grief and breaking him financially I'll sneak over and burn it to the ground.
- Anyway, it goes into the shop today (07/11/2014) to get in shape. I'll find the title tomorrow.
Her is a seepy concert goer.
- When FGs dumb cat comes skulking around I'm always guarding my coffee against him drinking it. Its a weird holdover from a dog I had who would risk life and limb to drink my coffee. He would act totally disinterested until I left the room then on returning I would find him nose deep in my cup happily slurping away. He was a blue heeler.
- I gave him away to friends who had cows and 88 acres and he got to ride in the back of pickups every day. He must have thought it heaven. As far as I know he is still alive but would be 10 or 11 years old.
- "Here, have a picture of my butt" The last text message I sent.