Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts



    Begging for a caption (or better- an explanation), but I like this pic for some reason.


  • An acquaintance who hugs me every time she sees me wrapped her arms around me this morning and said,"How are you my love?" Now, I finally know how a 5 ft tall 29 year old girl can scare the bejeebers out of me.


  • If I have any bejeebers that is.

  • Spellcheck hi lite bejeebers- how odd.


  • Among other allegations by supporters of Bradley Manning (the kid who leaked the material from SIPRNET to Wikileaks while serving the US Army) is that the blankets issued to him in the brig are "heavy" and give him "carpet burns". I hate to be simplistic and hate even more so to sound like my dad, but maybe just maybe he should have thought about that before he tapped SEND...
  • Yes, I know he smuggled the material out on CDs.
  • The Schiff book on Cleopatra is great- so good I leave it alone when tired because I don't want to miss anything.


  • A great video for one of my favorite songs- watch it: Seether Fine Again.

2 comments:

todd said...

I keep trying to think of a caption for the pic that doesn't include the word "bone".

Anonymous said...

HA! Good one Todd. Thanks- Kev