Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Dispatch





  • Neneh Cherry- Buffalo Stance. A song that always puts me in a good mood.


  • An aquaintence who had been jobless for a while found one she really likes recently and looks 10 years younger. That's what stress can do for you.

  • Watched Chris Elliot's new show Thunderheart finally- not as awesome as hoped, but OK.

  • I've never owned any color of jeans other than blue.

  • OK is the most widely recognized expression in the world.
  • Watched most of Highlander this morning- still really pretty OK- if arguably so bad it's good. The sequels were all awful. I mean really- watch any one of them and your life will be richer for it- nothing worse can happen to you.
  • A weird thing I noticed about The Highlander that you would probably not: in the alley scene where Kurgen skewers the survivalist guy and then runs out to granny and grandads car and chops the top off- in the alley the car is a 4 door Chevrolet Malibu, when it comes sliding out of the alley it's a 2 door Dodge Dart (maybe a Plymouth Duster).
  • Recently my patient died while I was reporting off to the nurse relieving me- the second time that's happened.

1 comment:

RPM said...

I've been digging his daughter Abby on SNL. She has the talent and looks to go much farther than her Dad.

Chris is hit or miss with me, kinda like Jack Black. Either it's great or it's awful.