Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday's Missives

It's funny, this guy is in my living room right now talking to my baby son and playing with him.







  • When I hear fire for effect I still feel all warm inside and know things are right with the world (or soon may be).


  • Yesterday Zac for some reason carried a washcloth from the car to the store. On the way out he pushed it to my mouth- spitting and sputtering I angrily said,"Why did you do that?!" His reply,"Because I did not want to hear you talk, I don't want you to say any bad words."


  • I have garlic growing around my house that's from plants my mom used to cook with when I was a boy.


  • Dandelions and cannas- were they rare and harder to grow they'd be expensive and everybody would want one.


  • Topdocumentaryfilms.com has hundreds of documentaries and no commercials.


  • In that vein: David Attenborough rawks!

  • A friend has a nephew named Stetson she spends a lot of time with, of course I would never ever when asking about him call him Resistol, Bowler, Sombrero or Derby

  • Or Sir Topem Hat.

6 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I think it was Mark Knopfler who said: "Sometimes you're the Cowboy, sometimes you're the Bull".


Or something similar...

todd said...

Who's the cowboy?

el chupacabra said...

Don- Yeah my bro was the one who kinda got rode that day.

Todd- My bro in law Rowdy. That picture I think was taken in Forestburg?

el chupacabra said...

Corection just hit me- pic was taken in New Mexico.

RPM said...

Topdocumentaryfilms.com, great link. Thanks!

el chupacabra said...

R- You're welcome. Some of the better ones are PBS's Egypt Golden Empire and Japan Memoirs Of A Secret Empire. There's lots of nutty conspiracy stuff and some with OK subject matter that could have been better produced, but hey there are over a thousand to choose from. The FAQ section has links to other sites.