Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday's Summary








  • The Queen reminded me a story of going into a local antique store and being told,"Feel free to look around- just watch out for the snake." After learning she wasn't kidding I offered to catch the thing. I didn't have to wait long. It actually broke in front of us and tried to get behind some shelves. Instinctively I grabbed its tail and holding its tail the body swung back and forth like one of those wooden ones you buy carved by Hill Billies in the Ozarks. My head and upper body would tilt back when it came close to my face and the owner and two customers would do the same and scream a little when he came close to them.

  • That's probably the weirdest thing that's ever happened in an antiques store- to me anyway.

  • I put it into a paper sack and released it into a wildlife preserve.

  • On the way it would rattle its tail against the bag making a sound exactly like a rattlesnake making my hair stand on end and my guts draw up inside.

  • The End


  • Ingloriousouser Bastards .




  • Sneaker Pimps Post Modern Sleaze

4 comments:

YM said...

Feel free to come over and catch this snake by the tail..there's no way I am going in that building.

mzchief said...

To Chupacabra...
You are certifiable.



I know, I know. I am not the first to tell you that tid-bit of information.

Opus #6 said...

They must have been glad to see you. They should have paid you for your extermination services.

el chupacabra said...

My Queen- Anytime.

Mz- I know...

O- She gave me a candle and some other little thing- I don't recall.