Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday's Missives






  • My favorite Insane Clown Posse song and video.




  • Yes, of course I have a favorite ICP song doesn't everyone?



  • An absolutely great horror, mystery, supernatural, sci fi show that is great because it's hard to pigeon hole- (at least for me obviously)- Nic Cage's Dresden Files. As I write this Hulu has 12 episodes up.



  • There was a show or movie I'm not even sure which where a character man hugs his friend - a little too long for comfort and after a lonnnnng inhale and big sigh says something like,"Mmmmm, you smell like- peaches!"



  • Been driving me crazy for days.



  • If a friend is evasive about a friend who is coming in from out of town and even though you know they aren't doing anything special you lose all contact- said friend wants/wanted you as more of a friend and the out of town friend kinda already is/was.



  • Did that make any sense? Honestly, I'm not sure it did.



5 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I'm still looking for the post with the guy in the bear suit...

an Donalbane said...

Regarding the guy telling the other one he smells like peaches - that is totally against the Man Code.

You can tell your buddy "Hey, you smell like $%&#", but a dude is never permitted to compliment the scent of another.

That's just gay.

el chupacabra said...

Ha, good one- yeah, but what show is that from?

Ada said...

I don't know if I'm more confused by the second to last paragraph or the fact that you have a fave ICP song.

Hmmmmm.

mzchief said...

Totally understand you going underground to avoid drama.