Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday's Dispatch



  • Candy cigarettes have been banned. You could never find them in the US anyway. I found an import company a few years ago that sold them by mail order- they were dirt cheap.

  • Wish I had bought a bunch.
  • Do you remember the end was red?
  • My last patient was dying of lung cancer- and still smoked like a freight train. Although he couldn't hold a candle to his wife.
  • Who smoked five packs a day. I would not have guessed that compatible with life- wouldn't you fall over dead the first day?
  • My brother in law tried to quit by using a patch. The craziest thing was he'd give in to a craving and smoke with the patch on.
  • "Ah, it makes me a little dizzy." his response to question of how it made him feel.

  • I'm in agony from the wreck of Littlecar. We doubt it's totalled now though.

  • "Hope springs eternal" though right?
  • A friend was leaving a comment on here at the same time I was texting her.
  • That was pretty OK.

  • Something very big is about to change for me.

  • Someone said,"Our weddings and funerals are like United Nation meetings." of my family.

  • I kinda like that.

  • Grilling steaks tonight- although oddly, I'm not looking forward to it.

  • That's a little bothersome-but no, not really excited about the prospect.

3 comments:

YM said...

http://www.candydirect.com/candy-cigarettes-1-6-oz-box-24-count

MarmiteToasty said...

I hope the change is a good change.... and that it brings love, happieness and laughter..

x

YM said...

A big change, huh? Are you running off to Vegas to get married like Barry did?