Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday's Missives









  • There used to be an Irish lady I worked with and when she would relieve me in an absolutely horrendous Irish accent I'd meet her and say,"Ah, me darlin- begorrah, how are you this fine Ahrish mornin?"




  • To which she would reply in her fine Irish lilt,"Oh, Kevin shut up before I crack you over the head with me shillelagh- you idiot!"




  • My teenager can still tell me he loves me- when I'm dropping him off to work at a rodeo.




  • I have a no fault policy when it comes to rides for him and friends both to keep them from getting killed if they're doing something they're not supposed to, but to keep them happy and productive without driving for a while longer.




  • He's raising two animals this year for his ag. project. One will be a feeder for slaughter the other a sale animal.




  • I'll need to start an extra job to make up for the money we'll save.

  • Shinedown: Save Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you like a job 12 hrs. on Sat.& Sun. for a wealthy lady in Ft. Worth.The pay is great you said you might take an extra job ! I have the phone # of the lady who is hiring ,just let me know back and what your e-mail address is .Blue Angel