Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday's Dispatch





  • Just watched John Cusack claw down that fourth wall again in High Fidelity. Do women like that movie? Seems like it's made just for 30-40s ages guys.



  • Friday Night Lights show's up in shows you might like things often, but I've never watched it and have no interest in it.



  • Writing time over Zac just said,"I want to sit in your lap and read a book."


  • Wonder if the US governments treatment of BP will affect our relationship with Britain? Saw David Axelrod claiming BP has plenty of money to handle claims and remain profitable- how could he possibly know that?

  • (I'm back BTW.)


  • A cool cover of Peter Framptons Baby I Love Your Way.


  • My favorite Reggae song- take it away Bob with One Love.
  • Grammar Nazi.

3 comments:

RPM said...

Friday Night Lights has it's moments, good actors and a fair storyline.

Zac moment = Priceless

YM said...

It's been so long since I watched High Fidelity but I don't remember being too impressed. I do like Friday Night Lights, even though it's kinda corny in a sentimental way and predictable.

an Donalbane said...

Frampton's my buddy.

Well, not really, but a few years ago taking the kids to school I heard he'd be at Virgin Records in GV Mills Mall.

Went home and got my [then] wife and daughter and drove over to GV.
My original, vinyl Frampton Comes Alive now bears the inscription: "To Don, My best, Peter Frampton".

Wonder if I could get Henley and Frey to do the same for my Hotel California this Saturday...?