Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday's Summary

The stone from stone washed cargo shorts- found in pocket.

  • Headline says, More doctors seeing cases of Goolgitis as patients self diagnose more on the internet. I don't know how more is possible- may be impossible to prove, but overly pushy ninnies who spend way too much time on the Internet and think they're smarter than the average physician cost us tens of millions of dollars a year and untold lives.

  • I assure you your doc gets brutalised by these types every day and there is a real possibility if your stoic or just more reasonable you can get blown off because he's so worn down with the ninnies who start out with, On Beyourowndoctor.com it says we need to start with these tests... And then, it also said you would say that and that's how this diagnosis is missed!

  • A lot of the night shift nurses in my circle keep in contact by text to let each other know about interesting cases, generally offer moral support and a little diversion. I've texted one two different times recently, "What's up- are you working?" "No, my little man died right after I got to his home. I'm at home eating chocolate and drinking wine."

  • Hmmm.

  • Had another encounter with a woman who said she hated me because,"You can eat anything you want and never gain an ounce!" That's not true- what she saw me eat was the only real meal I would eat that day. The morning started with cereal, juice and an apple and ended with a sandwich or some other very light meal. Also I rode or walked at least a mile within that period. Not gain an ounce? Actually, when my pants get snug I do more or less of the above mentioned activities until they fit right again.

  • Sources at the Frisco Rough Riders game say that Alphonso Ribeiro aka Carlton Banks was in attendance this afternoon.

  • The Fresh Prince was unavailable for comment.

1 comment:

Ada said...

Well I was just going to google tender lower back since mine hurts if you look at it but now I just feel silly.
Hope its nothing serious. It will be your fault.
:)