Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday's Summary



    Oh my God! Sorry to do this to you, but it's the only way to get the image out of my mind! AP

  • The Illinois Lt Governor seems like an upstanding fellow especially with this statement he made 2-4- 2010,""There are questions, and I will provide all answers honestly and openly," he said in a statement Thursday. This he said in response to questions over a domestic violence charge he incurred as the result of an altercation with a girlfriend he met in a massage parlor who has been charged with prostitution.



  • I believe him- has an Illinois politician ever given reason for doubt?



  • Regardless of whether people think marijuanna should be legal or users shot they both will use the same exclamation with a slightly different tone when users get in trouble; All of this over some weed?!



  • I saw a cop chase on TRUTV recently in which this thought was part of the focus. A guy was observed buying a small amount of marijuanna while on his motorcycle after which he ran when they tried to stop him. Unbelievably, a cop cut him off and forced a head on collision in the chase- yeah real smart Jack O Lantern- cause a million dollar head injury or kill the guy over a tiny bit of weed!?



  • What were they supposed to do you ask? Let the dude go would have been the most rational, reasonable approach and pick him up later.

  • Listened to some Kid Rock earlier- I admit at the right times and mood- yeah it's rousing stuff, but I can sense my IQ dropping by the minute when anything he does is on and really he's terrible and terribly unoriginal. Anyway, I felt dirty afterwards so dirty in fact only Zack and RATM could cleanse me- take it away Zack- Killing In The Name Of.

6 comments:

an Donalbane said...

The pic reminds me of a joke about a guy who goes to España at a steakhouse next to the Plaza de Toros.

At the waiter's suggestion, he orders the house specialty hors d'oeuvres, which are brought out on a large platter. He and his dining companion delightedly gorge themselves on the delicacy.

The next evening, he returns, and again orders the appetizer. This time, the waiter brings a small plate, the size of a saucer.

"But waiter, last night when I ordered this, you brought me a large platter!"

"Señor", explained the waiter, "the matador does not always win."

el chupacabra said...

Good one Don- cool.

YM said...

Thanks alot. Someone had posted a video of a bullfight gone bad (Was it Barry?)which I purposely did NOT view.

I am loathe to admit that I like that song because I feel I shouldn't just on principle after some of your remarks about music on my blog.

Kid Rock pretty much sucks.

el chupacabra said...

My Queen! Oh my dear you know I overstated my revulsion to your music just to rattle your chain a little. No, probably wasn't my thing, but won't let that get between us!

YM said...

Oh, I know, same here. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

yay the bull......... go bull go bull..... :)

x