Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday's Sentiments

Gas stacks in Carina Nebula involved in the birth of new stars. They are as I recall two to three light years tall. Amazing. From Hubble telescope.



  • The case I have I have may be the end of me- his mother not the patient himself. I'm sure were it me and my mother were living she would wear out the best of nurses, but good grief.


  • Think found a very good home for one of the dogs- the only one I like.


  • Oh well.


  • Mentioned something about this the other day: last text message I received- "You are an ass!"


  • Not kidding.


  • Work should be nearly illegal on rainy days.


  • The order of the day should be coffee, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, sitting on the porch, good (or bad) movies, a nap, soak in the tub and repeat.


  • Alone or with someone- not even necessarily special.


  • I don't care much at all for donuts, but I bet I've eaten dozens this year already.


  • What's wrong with us?


  • Balloon boys dad took his balloon back. When he picked it up he measured it to be sure it was the same one.


  • Marilyn said it best when he said, We're All Just Nobodies Who Want To Be Somebodies.


  • Give it a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you. It was good to read your post. It has been a while. Hope you aren't working too hard and taking good care of yourself. Get some coconut bubble bath. It will make life all better!