- At work yesterday I had two nursing buddies rolling on the floor in laughter- at a fart joke.
What 14 buck got me at Bakers Ribs the last time I went. The emphasis is on last time in case you were wondering. Phweeew it was bad. I ate there in the past at least 4 times a month and did so for years.
- People often think of hospitals and health care facilities in general as being super clean- sterile even. You should know the opposite is true- bacteria and virus are by nature highly concentrated there. Hospitals are where you go to get sick- if not already.
- Yesterday I had a black and Bleu burger with bacon at Shaws on Magnolia. Have them put the Bleu cheese on the side when you try it though.
- John Oliver on dialysis in the US.
- Paul's on Hemphill has changed their fries to a smaller, crispier McDonald'sesque type and they are fantastic. Previously their fries were not terrible but they could be a little doughie in the middle.
- Slow clap starting for you now Paul. Bravo my friend bravo...