Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday's Missives

  • Heard on the radio during my drive to work, This is JT here on the ride in with you. I love you.
  • Somebody made good on a dare (or bet)I suppose  but he is also maybe goofin' on Idiocracy right?
  • Today (04/14/217) at Wildberrys in Weatherford I ate a sausage gravy and biscuits omelet with cheese and potatoes. You read that right- there was sausage gravy and biscuits in the omelet.
  • It is unlikely anything better will happen to me for the rest of this day. We will see where tomorrow takes us.
  • I have no good memories from my marriage but lots of great memories from my last long term relationship. This is so true- I consider the memories from the long term relationship a gift and I am legitimately thankful for them.
  • Recently somebody I know, in nearly the same breath lamented their dire financial straits and talked about some new furniture they just financed.
  • No they didn't need it- they already had serviceable items of everything they bought.
  • Humans are sooooo weird.
  • I am sooooo glad- I am from Mars. 

No comments: