- I have no idea what Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man is about- as in if my life depended on it- I could not give you a hint of what it is about or who starred in it.
- On reflection I think Peter Fonda is in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man but I could be making that up.
Are you the vine reaching for the light or the one strangling the life out of that one? I figure I am the raccoon poop on the ground just out of frame.
- There is an online company that advertises a ridiculously cheap loss leader every time I see one of their ads. I have scored a couple of times on their site and used to check back periodically but for the life of me cannot recall their name- something Tactical and they are based in California?
- A 39 dollar backpack from them that listed other places for 89 to 129 dollars fell victim to my shopping prowess but I don't recall the other product.
- This morning I saw an ad for a company that specializes in jackets based on movies. The Star lord one looked cool but I am too old for that stuff.
- Yes Idiocracy- you can be too old or too young for things.
- To be filed under none of my business but if I saw it others surely see it also: while having lunch with a buddy a person he worked with before in another place stopped by the table. Said previous co worker was as high as a kite. Said previous co worker is also a practicing nurse.
- Fascinating drone footage of suicide car bombs in iraq.