Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday's Missives

Image result for Funny Animal Memes
  • This morning started where I had previously left off trying to slog my way through 2012. The hope was it would be a good disaster movie even though the premise of the world ending as predicted by the Mayans is ridiculous. My mind is still open but it is pretty bad so far.
  • Although I get where these days God and POTUS in movies or on TV has to be black; Danny Glover was a terrible choice in that movie for President.
  • He was great as Deets in Lonesome Dove though.
  • Are Boeing bombs real?
  • On two different occasions recently different people have said to the effect, What did you think was gonna happen- we were going to get together and sing Kumbaya?! Who sings Kumbaya? I haven't heard it in 40 years.
  • The stage at the recent Bankhead celebration on the square in Weatherford did not have even a hint of shade.
  • Little League is expensive. I have spent 200 dollars already (while trying to do it on the cheap) and Zac's mom has spent some money as well and we had some stuff already laying around.
  • This morning (today is 10/07/2016) I dreamed I was cleaning the kitchen sink drain out with a straightened out clothes hanger that I had formed a hook in the end. The drain was clogged with round balls of steel wool which I pulled out one after another. It was hyper realistic.
  • Perfect Man by Buffalo Fuzz

No comments: