Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday's Digressions



Another one to add to his book of serious personal injuries.

A boy can't get enough of chunkin' rocks into the water.


I told you...

Found lying off the trail in the middle of nowhere (literally a mile+ from a park road) it must have fallen from a guys pack or back pocket. I carried it to the trail head and placed it over a marker.

I like this big, boxy looking truck. It makes no pretense to style or whatever- it is supposed to carry fuel on a flight line so they put a ginormous tank on top of a frame that had a motor and steering gear under it and dropped a big box on the front, called it a cab and then called it good.
-



  • Sarah Brightman Dust In The Wind. A terrible- awful cover (I mean an absolute abortion) of the Kansas classic. Here's Linkin Park with a very passable cover of same.
  • Anyway, here's LA Guns with Never Enough.
  • Somebody close to me got a tattoo in Chinese that says Good Luck or something inane like that. Good grief
  • I found a very good salsa- Zoni Salsa at the Weatherford Farmers Market. I literally just ate half of the jar with corn chips.
  • I hardly ever eat chips.
  • 0200 on 03182013 and I'm wide awake and watching The PJs a very underrated stop motion show from the 90s created by Eddie Murphy.
  • Here, one of my favorite characters Smokey the crackhead kills What AWonderful World
  • I still like the beard and it gets a lot of compliments. Oddly, I don't think Zac has ever mentioned it.
  • If you placed a hot flat stone under a piece of butcher paper under the chips of your chips and salsa the chips would stay hot.
  • See, I'm more of an idea man...

No comments: