Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday's Situation


They literally look like evil henchmen.



  • I'm still surprised when people die or are severely sickened by mushrooms they've picked themselves. If you don't know anything else about them you should know to leave them alone if you don't know for sure what you are dealing with. And really, honestly- that should be shortened to leave them alone.
  • Travis Barker the drummer for Blink182 was in a horrible Learjet crash that killed four and put him in a Georgia burn center. I don't know how to feel when people get worked up over a tragedy involving a celebrity. We don't know those people and never, ever will.
  • I knew a guy once who nearly died in Colorado on an Elk hunt when he got separated from his group. I'll write out what I remember of his story another time. It would be great if he'd let me interview him for a post but, he won't talk about it- the mere mention of it angers him because of embarrassment.
  • A headline earlier indicated a Texas politician wants welfare recipients to pass a drug test. Ignorance, prejudice, waste, probable corruption, impotence, stupidity... were among the first thoughts to cross my mind.
  • Whenever I'm through with a piece of floss I almost always throw it outside so a bird could find it to use in building it's nest.
  • Why do we say "dental floss", are there other kinds?
  • Watch for the news reports to be about police drones locating lost children, wanted pedophiles and finding forest fires before there is loss of life and homes.
  • Drats, I ruined my new water bottle by forgetting it in the freezer.
  • We add a t to forget to spell forgetting but don't add a t to vomit to form vomiting. American is a crazy language.
  • We're outta here. Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch beware- you'll never be the same again.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Because they are evil henchmen.